Tuesday, May 12, 2009
My New Job
I have a new job. It's not much at the moment but it's really cool. I hope they give me more hours in the future cause the money per hour is crazy good. Have a look at the video below. When you see the guy talking with the Las Vegas background, that's me doing that. It's not as cool as being on camera, but it's cool to know that thousands of people are watching what I am doing. I do a few of these a week right now for CNBC, FOX News, MSNBC, CNN and a few others. The control room that I do this in is totally awesome. There are buttons, switches, monitor screens and lights everywhere. It's like being on the bridge of the Enterprise from Star Trek. Anyway, here it is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pretty cool, Fye! Hope the hours pick up. Should I come rob a casino or something that will bring in the news? How about this for a headline, "Pregnant woman robs M&M store to satisfy chocolate cravings."
ReplyDeleteHey, pretty sweet! Next time you're doing CNBC, get me Maria Bartiromo's autograph, will ya? ;-)
ReplyDelete